- Baby Thank You Cards
- Christening Invitations
- Baby Shower
- Thank You Cards
- Birth Announcement Cards
- Other Occasions
To find out more and view our full range of wedding thank you cards click here
It is always hard to find the right words to express your thoughts, feelings and gratitude for all the gifts and well wishes received for such a memorable occasion. You want to make sure you portray the right feeling and cover all the bases. To help inspire you to write your wedding thank you messages we have posed some questions which may affect your choice of words and also included some wedding thank you verses and wording samples from our customers.
Questions to ask?
1) Do you want to thank each person individually and write a handwritten note or send a general pre-printed one?
2) Alternatively, do you want to send a generic card and include a separate handwritten note?
3) Consider the formality of the event - do you want to write a formal thank you note or a more personal one which reflects your personality?
4) Do you want to convey to your guests how you felt about your wedding and what it meant to have them there with you to share your special day.
5) Do you want to thank them specifically for their gift, cards and/or kind wishes?
Wedding Thank You Card Wording and Thank You Wedding Poems (samples from our customers)
|Wording 1||Wording 2||Wording 3|
A loving note can barely say, all we felt that magic day. A heartfelt thanks is sent to you
for your thoughtful gift and wishes, too.
You brought joy to our day, Warmth to our lives and, Happiness to our hearts. Thanks for your thoughtful gift.
This day we thank our family and friends, For celebrating our joy, Supporting us and sharing our love, We sincerely Thank You for being a part of our special day, And making our dream come true.
|Wording 4||Wording 5||Wording 6|
We would like to express our sincere thanks for your much appreciated gift and warm wishes to us on the occasion of our wedding.
We thank you so much for your kind wishes and thoughtful gift and for adding to the lovely memories of our special day.
Thank you for helping us celebrate our first day together as Husband and Wife,
We feel very honoured to have so many wonderful friends and family and are
genuinely touched by all the love, well wishes and generous gifts received.
|Wording 7||Wording 8||Wording 9|
|Thank you for your kind gift and for sharing in our special day
We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
|We would like to thank you for sharing our special day with us
and helping to make it a memorable celebration.
Thank you so much for your lovely and generous gift.
|Thank you so much for sharing our special day
5th November 2011